Michigan Roots. National Reach.
Another week at TR D.C. has come to a close. It’s been six months since we launched our fourth office, and it’s been a whirlwind. Here is a snapshot, by the numbers:
- Countless coffee meetings (and cups of coffee… h/t Compass Coffee on 17th and Eye)
- 5 media interviews for Ron with Morning Joe and Meet the Press Daily
- 4 Michigan Business Group breakfasts
- 3 days of realizing Michigan has made me lose my ability to tolerate humidity…
- 2 off the record dinners that brought together legislators, reporters, and members of the private sector
- 1 tired senior account executive
So, what are we doing in D.C.? We’re living out “Michigan roots. National reach.” Our national presence helps connect many of our clients to the conversations happening in Washington, D.C. We’re able to share their triumphs, and plant seeds while talking with legislators, reporters, and potential partners. On the flip side, we’re connecting with organizations that are interested in sharing their stories in Michigan. The TR team knows how to move the needle in the mitten state, and that’s a coveted skill. There is a lot going on in Michigan, and people want to be a part of that conversation.
Are you in Michigan and are thinking about ways to break through the noise on a national scale? Are you in Washington, D.C. and need to speak to Michiganders? Call me – I can always use a coffee.