Join our team: Digital Content Manager
Truscott Rossman is seeking a Digital Content Manager to join our talented team. We are looking for a creative self-starter to support our growing client base, with a particular focus on digital support for clients. Our goal when we become our clients’ PR firm is to become an integral part of their day-to-day business operations, providing them with insights and strategy not available anywhere else. With offices in Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids and Washington, D.C., we are story drivers who reach our clients’ audiences and drive engagement and ROI.
Who do we want to fill this position? A creative team member who knows how to write for social media and who understands how to work with traditional media. We’re looking for a team player who can juggle multiple client work streams while thinking strategically about each — someone who thinks digital first and understands what it takes to get a client’s message to break through.
Specific qualifications include:
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience, ideally in journalism, business, government, a trade association or public relations agency managing content development, digital advertising and strategy.
- Strong ability to write for public distribution, including blog posts and press releases.
- Professional experience with using Google Analytics, WordPress, Facebook for Business, social media management platforms, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. In addition, an interest and dedication to continue to learn and master the latest platforms, technology tools and marketing solutions.
- Proven ability to find strategic insights, analyze market data and turn that knowledge into powerful creative ideas that deliver business results.
- Ability to optimize content for use across social media channels.
- Strong project and time management skills with a proven ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
Please send an email outlining your relevant experience, along with resume and writing samples to Info@truscottrossman.com.