Join our team: Senior Digital Content Manager
Truscott Rossman is seeking a Senior Digital Content Manager with the skill set, drive and background necessary to make an immediate impact. This position will serve multiple Fortune 500 companies and be responsible for implementing cutting-edge strategies that deliver real, measurable results.
Our goal is to become an integral part of our client’s day-to-day business operations, providing them with insights and strategy not available anywhere else. With offices in Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids and Washington, D.C., we are story drivers who reach our clients’ target audiences and drive engagement and ROI.
Who do we want to fill this position? A creative, committed team member who can lead accounts, collaborate with others and who thinks beyond simply writing a Facebook post. What story are we telling target audiences? Impressions, reach, engagement rate and CTR are great – but how did our efforts actually benefit the client? How did we help them achieve – and exceed – specific objectives?
We’re looking for a team player who can juggle multiple client work streams while thinking strategically about each – someone who thinks digital first and understands what it takes to get a client’s message to break through.
Specific qualifications include:
- 3+ years relevant experience, ideally in politics, digital advertising, business, journalism, government, a trade association or public relations agency managing strategy, audience segmentation, digital advertising, content development, and research.
- Proven ability to use market data and insights to develop digital media strategies that seamlessly integrate with earned media efforts and deliver a measurable ROI for clients.
- Professional experience with managing social and advertising platforms, including, but not limited to, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, WordPress, social media management platforms, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. In addition, an interest and dedication to continue to learn and master the latest platforms, technology tools and marketing solutions.
- Basic coding is preferred, but not required.
- Strong writing and editing skills for public distribution, including blog posts and press releases.
- Strong project and time management skills with a proven ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Please send an email outlining your relevant experience, along with a resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.