Join our team: Senior Digital Content Manager
Truscott Rossman is seeking a Senior Digital Content Manager to bring strategic digital leadership and solid traditional public relations skills to our talented team. Our goal when we become our clients’ PR firm is to become an integral part of their day-to-day business operations, providing them with insights and strategy not available anywhere else. With offices in Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids and Washington, D.C., we are story drivers who reach our clients’ audiences and drive engagement and ROI.
Who do we want to fill this position? A creative team member who can lead accounts and collaborate with others and who thinks beyond just writing a Facebook post or press release. We’re looking for a team player who can juggle multiple client work streams while thinking strategically about each – someone who thinks digital first and understands what it takes to get a client’s message to break through.
Specific qualifications include:
- 5+ years relevant experience, ideally in journalism, business, government, a trade association or public relations agency leading content development, digital advertising and strategy.
- Proven ability to use market data and insights to develop integrated digital media and traditional public relations strategies that deliver ROI for a client.
- Strong writing and editing skills for public distribution, including blog posts and press releases.
- Professional experience with managing Google Analytics, WordPress, Facebook for Business, social media management platforms, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. In addition, an interest and dedication to continue to learn and master the latest platforms, technology tools and marketing solutions.
- Strong project and time management skills with a proven ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
Please send an email outlining your relevant experience, along with resume and writing samples to Info@truscottrossman.com.