Truscott Rossman Recruitment Notice
Position: Account Executive
Truscott Rossman is a leading strategic communications firm based in Michigan, with nationwide reach. We work with clients and issues that affect people in all walks of life. From our offices in Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids and Washington, DC we employ our purpose-driven approach to help clients shape and tell stories that drive change and connect people to make good things happen.
We are looking for strategic, well-rounded communications professionals who can work as part of a team and are passionate about helping clients achieve their goals and objectives. This is an opportunity to do award-winning work with leading clients and issues that effect change in our communities.
- Creating client communications strategies for distribution to the public, social media and news media
- Managing the day-to-day execution of client communications strategies
- Coordinating media relations activities
- Developing press releases, blogs and other forms of client content
- Collaborating with other storytellers to enhance client social media platforms and digital presence
- Perform daily media monitoring and metrics analysis to position clients in accordance with strategy
Required Experience / Skills:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related field
- 1+ years prior experience in a PR agency or similar setting
- A clear, concise and creative writer obsessed with telling a compelling story
- Excellent media pitching skills; familiarity with the Michigan media landscape preferred
- Effective and efficient organizational and planning skills and a strong ability to track and adhere to client deadlines and budgets
- Effective and efficient at project management, deadline driven
- Adept at delivering quality client service
- Thorough understanding of various digital and social media platforms
- Strong understanding of PR measurement best practices
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and seek new opportunities to help clients meet their goals
- Exceptional level of personal integrity and ethics
- Excels at working in fast-paced, high pressure situations
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
If you are interested in being part of our team, please send a cover letter, along with a resume to Info@truscottrossman.com
For more information about the firm, visit www.TruscottRossman.com.
Truscott Rossman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.