What We Do
We’ve spent 30 years nurturing our media bonds and work every day to maintain the trust of news outlets. Whether clients are looking to schedule an editorial board meeting or get their side of the story told, Truscott Rossman is their secret weapon in the battle for earned media.
We’re ready to help you utilize the latest Internet communications tools and techniques, from building an effective social media strategy to finding new and creative ways to engage with supporters (and disarm foes!) online. No other firm can match Truscott Rossman’s combination of traditional media expertise and new media savvy.
Strategic Communications Planning
Truscott Rossman uses an eight-point approach to ensure our clients communicate the right message to the right audience at the right time. It’s our version of “rocket science,” and our methods have a long track record of success.
Media relations, digital media and strategic communications planning just scratch the surface of what we do. Find out more about what Truscott Rossman can do for you, from crisis communication to ballot campaigns to workshops and training.
The Michigan Capitol Commission’s responsibilities include running the Capitol Building and the grounds.
2014 is almost over – which means the new Truscott Rossman 2015 calendar is just…
A $3.8 million ferry, thought to be the first ever built in Michigan, will soon…
On Tuesday night, Truscott Rossman welcomed clients, business and community leaders, neighbors and friends from...
DETROIT – John Bailey, a highly regarded strategic communications leader in Michigan for more than four...
More about us
Truscott Rossman is a full-service public relations agency representing local, statewide and nationwide clients.
With offices in Detroit, Lansing and Grand Rapids, Truscott Rossman literally covers the landscape when it comes to meeting the needs of our clients. No other firm offers the expertise, innovation and deep, longstanding connections that drive our success – and yours.
Truscott Rossman represents local, statewide, national and international clients and offers a full range of communications services, including issues management, crisis communication, litigation communication, media relations, government affairs, ballot initiatives, community relations and grassroots initiatives.
Lansing. Detroit. Grand Rapids.
- "Truscott Rossman stands at the top of the public relations heap in the 2013 MIRS-EPIC/MRA Insider Survey. Not only did the firm get more than twice the percentage of votes of any other PR firm when it comes to effectiveness, but founders John TRUSCOTT and Kelly ROSSMAN-McKINNEY topped the lists of best PR professionals."MIRS Capitol News Service, May 29, 2013
- "Truscott Rossman has a great hands-on approach that identifies multiple outlets to communicate a strong message that makes sense for your business and your audience."Brandon Eisentrager, Executive Director, Jandernoa Entrepreneurial Mentoring
- “Truscott Rossman regularly exceeds our expectations and continually provides us with the powerful messaging we need to prevail. Unfortunately, our company faced a crisis that needed an immediate communications plan to keep our message in front of the public. Truscott Rossman has kept Shepler’s Mackinac Island Ferry’s position in the forefront from Day 1.”Chris Shepler, Vice President of Shepler's Mackinac Island Ferry
- "TR’s ability to learn about our business and deliver a strategy that fit our goals and culture really impressed me. They listened closely to what we wanted to accomplish and provided the expertise to deliver it."Ben Wickstrom, President, Erhardt Construction
- "Truscott Rossman has worked to help reach statewide audiences for the Chamber through media relations, communications support and by fostering connections with key individuals and organizations."Andy Johnston, Vice President of Government and Corporate Affairs, Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce